Saturday, November 20, 2010

label whores

I used to be one and probably still would be if it weren't for the fact that I have three killjoys...er kids. Now I spend most of my money on them. I shop at Target, a lot! I love it.

Nowadays, labels are splattered across purses, shoes...ahem, asses. I will splurge on handbags, some shoes and jeans because these things usually don't go out of style but tops, TARGET. I used to be a Coach purse junkie. I got my first "fix" when I graduated high school and since then I have received several more for gifts as well as purchased a few. I don't like the giant C all over them lately (I have one though). I like the old school Coach. There was nothing sweeter than the smell of the leather. To me they are trying to compete with Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Puhhleese. Everybody and their sister has a Coach purse now, that is if they are real. I have a vintage Louis that my mom gave me. It even looks vintage. I like it, it was free. My favorite purse is my Michael Kors Astor Satchel. It's purty!


I own several pairs of designer jeans. My most expensive were my Hudson's, but they're not my favorite pair. I recently bought a pair of Mossimo Skinny Premium Denim at Target for $24.99. Love them! I think I'm going to get another pair. They also come in boyfriend and bootcut. One can never have too many pairs of jeans.

What do you splurge on?


4 comments:

  1. I spend the absolute most amount of money on organic, premium food. What I spend on food is the same as our house payment.

    I use to buy only Dior makeup, BCBG jeans, and Coach stuff, but now I'm more apt to splurge on baby and toddler clothes. Those ladies own me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the food thing (which I am planning a post on). Our food bill is ridonkulous! My boys grow so fast so I don't spend a lot on jeans/pants as much as I do shirts. Bryn dresses pretty darn good! When I get a Zappos box in the mail, it's usually for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Target!

    I splurge on sheets. My thought is you spend at least 8 hours a day in bed, so your sheets should be the best! We have a number of pairs of 500-1000 thread count sheets for both our queen and king beds. they are AWESOME. Of course the sale person in me only buys them when they are discounted, but still it is what I like to splurge on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now I don't feel like I splurge on anything. However if I ever lose the weight I want to, it would be jeans. Nice, amazing expensive jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...