Friday, November 26, 2010

I have a slight owlbsession, who knew?

I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with owls.

My Owl Barn

I can always find something on Etsy. I found these cute little earrings here...




...and this pendant here. ( I will call him Bubo)


I saw this on the counter of the Dunphy home on Modern Family
and I knew I had to find it.
It's only $98!


Here's a cheaper version for $15 on Ebay. (I still like the other one)




I'm even working on some owl bows (pics to come) and I couldn't pass up some owl fabric I found at Hobby Lobby, even though I can't sew. I also found the cutest blog for those owlbsessed like myself, My Owl Barn.


7 comments:

  1. I love owls too!! I can't wait to see the owl bows!!!

    I saw a baby owl in the street once and that was it. I was in love. I wanted to hug it and kiss it and smash it with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig owls too! Etsy has a lot of great owly items. I just bought a pattern for a owl potholder to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are way high up on my list as well. Joss has a cute little owl painting her bedroom. The Owl was the "mascot" of my sorority. And, I'm planning on making Joss's 1st birthday party "Owl" themed! I might just have to order a special bow for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cookie jar.

    (Baby Girl 2011's room is going to have a few owls in it...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah- Chi Omega?

    Ky- When we move next summer I want Bryn's new room to be a big girl room and I want to do some owls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cookies jars! Very cool stuff

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...