Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog pimpin'

I have two blogs that I want you to check out:

My friend Ginny's blog: Mommy Pear
I met Ginny on Twitter, yes Twitter! She also happened to live in the Virginia Beach area and we became friends in real life. She has an adorable little boy, who is only a month older than Bryn. We were sad to leave. Ginny is an amazing mommy and friend!

Ginny's little boy C and Bryn.


Next is a blog from my roommate at OSU, Kate: The Literate Scientist
Kate is an amazing person. Here's why: she's an educator, a PhD student and she is battling breast cancer. Give it a read!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Oh Oh the kissing!!! I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Thank you Shannon, for the blog shout out. :D Your Awesome yourself, and we Miss ya'll TONS! I love this picture.... :) They are so going to hate us when they get older. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...