Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm now a Virginian

I moved! It feels so good to be in my own home again, with my entire family. I couldn't ask for anything more...well maybe a job too. Currently I am living in a box forest, slowly weeding my way out. I need to paint just about everything and "make it my own". I'm also working on stock for my Etsy shop and a craft show, which I am totally behind on. I have TV shows backing up on the DVR. We all have to go to the doctor and the dentist. My driver's license is expired. I need to get Christmas pictures of the kids done. I need to start Christmas shopping at some point. I'm more than a little behind on these things. Life. is. busy.
I will post pics of my new digs soon...so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. i live in VA too! which part? i have a job opening! although VA is a BIG state.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad your whole family is together again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for this and to finally getting back to some bit of a normal life!! I love painting, so if you need anything I will bring my paint brush...how far from Toledo are you again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trophy Life...I am in Virginia Beach. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you read this title really quick it looks like "I'm a Virgin now".

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...