Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fancy Feet

I had a hard time shopping for shoes for Bryn. I didn't want cheap shoes but I didn't want to spend a fortune either and they had to be cute. Super cute. Look at these from Morgan and Milo. I love sparkles...because I'm 14...



They are even cuter in person...and on Bryn.



I love the leg warmers too! I love shopping for little girls.



She has a potential career in shoe modeling.



They are great and they go with so much. I love the rubber soles because she runs EVERYWHERE! Every now and then I will find a little speckle of glitter but all in all the glitter doesn't shed. If you want to check out some really cute baby/kid shoes go here.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are the CUTEST shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Those are awesome shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girl in the cutest little shoes! love it

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...