Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tag! You're it!

1. Who was your first prom date? Some loser

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Yeah, every time I want to induce vomiting.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Legally? Beer. Illegally? Beer.

4. What was your first job? I worked at Burger King in high school for 3 days, 2 of that was orientation. It was awful. I quit, I couldn't cut the mustard. I have an aversion to the kitchen to this day :) It was my second job that was the one to talk about. I worked at a dry cleaners cleaning out pockets (no joke) and pinning the little number tags on the clothes. Sounds like a job some celeb had before their big break right?

5. What was your first car? A Chevy Sprint 4 door...it was badass, for a Chevy Sprint. It was either that or drive around in the decked out Ford Aerostar Minivan. Ahhh, I'll take the Sprint.

6. Who was the first person to text you today? Chad

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Logan. Wondering if he peed the bed. (He is sleeping in my bed)

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Miss Snepp. Hiawatha Elementary School.

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Orlando, Florida.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Kristin Bartoo. No, we haven't talked in a loooong time. Don't know anything about her.

11. Where was your first sleepover? Either at Kristin's or my friend Gina Franco's. Gina was my second BFF.

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Logan

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My Aunt Patty's...I think I was 2 or 3, flower girl.

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Woke the boys for school.

15. What was the first concert you went to? NKOTB!

16. First tattoo? None

17. First piercing? My ears when I was a baby.

18. First foreign country you went to? Canada

19. First movie you remember seeing? Don't remember...probably something Disney. I do remember seeing JAWS. We had a pool and I was terrified to go in it after that, especially at night. Da dum da dum, da dum da dum....

20. What state (province) did you first live in? THE O-H!

21. Who was your first room mate? Katie, Carin and Julie at Ohio State

22. When was your first detention? In junior high...from talking in music class.

23. When was your first kiss? When I was 16.

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? How to sew. It was either that or brain surgery. I chose the most realistic.

25. Who will be the next person to post this? IDK

Play along!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were 16 for your first kiss! I thought I was going to be the oldest for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...