Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The next best thing

By now y'all may know that I have a "thing" for nail polish. In my quest to find the next best thing, I, along with everyone else, have fallen for Chanel's Jade. It's a gorgeous pistachio green with a hint of shimmer. It is so hot for fall that it is currently NOT AVAILABLE. I really can't see spending $25 on a pot of nail polish anyway so I have been trying to find a suitable stand in. OPI had Damone Roberts 1968 and MAC had Peppermint Patti...both also unavailable. Then I found Ciaté Candy Couture in Apple Custard. It is $15, still a little much and it is shipped from England. Bummer. EUREKA! Essie's new winter collection offers the must have minty green in Mint Candy Apple and it's affordable at $8! Essie's winter collection is slated to hit stores in November but it is available online here.


Apple Custard by Ciaté Candy Couture



Mint Candy Apple by Essie


1 comment:

Your thoughts...