Thursday, October 29, 2009

I thought this day would NEVER come...

I am MOVING...finally! YAY! I can't express into words how excited I am to be moving back in with my husband after five looooong months of living apart. Sunday, November 1st we will be loading up the truck and heading north to our new home in Virginia. This has been really difficult for us and I am just thankful that it is finally coming to an end. I feel bad that I have to take the boys out of school after they just got situated but they will do great in Virginia, I have no doubt.
I will be a very busy girl for a little while! It will probably take me a good year to get totally settled and then we'll be packing up and moving again. {*sigh*} Such is the life of a military family!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fantastic. GOOD.FOR.YOU.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and happy moving day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! How exciting!!! Good luck with the move and can't wait to hear all about your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    Thanks again for the costume idea! It was a huge hit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...