Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!

When I was a kid we made our own costumes from old clothes and boxes and our treat bags consisted of an old pillowcases. You could really haul the loot with those! My kids used to let me make their costumes but suddenly that wasn't cool anymore. Now they want to be G.I. Joe and Optimus Prime amongst other super heroes. I have hope with Bryn. When Hayden first went trick or treating, I found him a monogrammed bat treat bag that I bought from Lillian Vernon. I know what you're thinking. Lillian Vernon? Remember that sketch from Mad TV where they made fun of Lillian Vernon? This one:


No? I didn't think so. Did anybody really watch that show?


I've since bought Logan a spider and I just ordered Bryn a black cat. They are $10.98, with the monogramming, and you can get a discount if you order more. If you don't already have a cool treat bag for your little Ghoul or Goblin, check them out! Visit Lillian Vernon's Halloween Headquarters for more cool Halloween decorations.


3 comments:

  1. p.s. They've since changed that bat. It was way cuter before. Logan's spider is my fav! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Lillian Vernon! they have super cute halloween stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of your post made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...