Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 Emmys

Sadly I missed the hilarity that is Neil Patrick Harris last night at the 2009 Emmy Awards. However, I never miss the fashion lowdown the next day. Here is, in my opinion, the best and worst on the red carpet last night. Celebs never cease to amaze me...


Neil! What can I say...I want him as my gay BFF!
Oh and Neil, YOU WERE ROBBED! You shoulda won.



Ah, my doppelganger Debra Messing. Love this. It is difficult for a red head to pull off red but she did it!


January Jones...wow! Gorge!



Jon Hamm. He looks classic old Hollywood. Tall, dark and Hammsome!



Gouhliana, ahem, Guiliana looks stunning.



Heidi looks like a pregnant mermaid, a gorgeous pregnant mermaid, just not in this dress.



Cicely Tyson got a little confused. She thought this was Michael Jackson's funeral.



Holly Hunter. Shiny. Love it.



Kim Kardashian. WE GET IT! You have a big ass...



Kourtney Kardashian. This is how a pregnancy dress should look. Nice.



How cute is Kristin Chenoweth? You could put her in your pocket!



Wow! Sigourney Weaver looks great. Love the retro look!



And now I give you THE WORST LOOK EVER to grace the red carpet. Even worse than Cher, Celine Dion or yes, even Bjork:



Victoria Rowell in an Obamanation of fashion. WTF?
I mean its cool and all to support your prez but WTF?


4 comments:

  1. LOVE NPH!

    I give credit to Heidi Klum for squeezing into that dress at 8+ months pregnant...but I agree that Kourtney's dress option was more flattering.

    I think Tina Fey looked stunning....and those Gossip Girls looked awful. Horrible hair, horrible makeup, horrible dress choices...one was trashy and the other was completely unflattering. I stopped watching after that (past my bedtime) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy Times- don't get me wrong, Heidi still looks beautiful, even more so preggers. Let's face it, she could wear a trash bag and look fab! I didn't care for this dress. Oh the Gossip Girls did look bad! I also like Tina Fey's dress. It was kinda old Hollywood.

    Just added two more pics...how could I forget these two??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite part of award shows! I am so happy you posted this :)

    First and foremost, I adore NPH. I believe the two of use are going to be best friends some day.

    I loved Tina Fey's dress. She is always so classy.

    I didn't realize Heidi was pregnant - AGAIN. Not the best dress but like you said still beautiful. I think her earrings looked painful. (By the way, I just love her and Seal together, so cute)

    I did like Kourtney's dress...but I have no idea how she kept those boobies in the dress...those things were huge.

    I also liked Christina Applegate's dress. I didn't like Julia Louis-Dreyfus's dress but loved the color. Hayden Panettiere tries to hard. Kristen Wiig looked liked she had a halloween costum on. I thought Alyson Hannigan looked GORGEOUS. One of my favorites.

    And my husband loved the lady from Fringe's outfit...more so I think he loved how her boobs looked in the dress. And I won't lie, I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Obama dress is hideous. How is this the first I've seen of it??? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...