Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall

I saw this in my Real Simple magazine and I loved it. Orly's new fall collection Once Upon A Time is available this September and I would love to get my hands on it ( pun intended). One color in particular Mirror, Mirror is the fairest of them all. I love gray. If you looked at my fall clothes you would find a lot of black, brown and gray. You can find Orly Nail Lacquer at Sally Beauty Supply and to see the other colors available and read a review click here.


6 comments:

  1. i LOVE that color. and the name "mirror, mirror" sounds so Disney-ish...which of course is perfect for my obsession. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh, I love that color. My fall clothes (well really my clothes in general) are all centered around black, gray and brown so this would be a fun color!

    On a side note, what a GREAT job it would be to come up with names for nail polish. I love O.P.I. nail polish. Recently my mom got me one called "I'm Fondue of You". HA. Seriously, I WANT that job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in Real Simple too and ripped the page out so I would remember to buy it! LOVE it for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sassy times- i ripped it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I bought Mirror, Mirror at Ulta. I put it on and I am on the fence. I think I am to pale, although I wear black??? My DH hates it. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...