Sunday, June 14, 2009

Homeless, but hopefully not for long!

Ok folks so I'm sure some of you are wondering what is going on. Well I have moved out of my house in LA and into my dad's house in NC. We have been feverishly looking for a house but to no avail. We do have one possiblity that Chad is going to check out when he gets a chance.Fingers crossed!
In the meantime I decided to come up to Toledo for a visit...and I'm actually here now! Boy how things have changed! I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family and taking my mind off the stress of well, being homeless. While Chad is at the Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut doing some training, I'm going to take the kids to the movies, the park, a Mud Hens a game and wherever else my little heart desires. I'm going to make sure my boys have a great summer despite our situation. We'll be here for a couple weeks and then we are going to visit VA Beach so they can see it and take a little trip to the Outer Banks.

So that is the reason I will not be blogging very much, plus I don't have my computer. I promise to catch up on all my blogs as soon as I can! I feel so out of the loop!

(ps my Etsy store is also on hold for the time being. However, if any of y'all (in Toledo) would like any barrettes, please let me know while I am here. I am stocking up on them while I'm just hanging around.)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding a house! Enjoy Toledo. :)

    I'm jealous about the Mud Hens game. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...