Monday, May 18, 2009

She's crafty!

A while ago I bought Bryn some barrettes online. They were cute but I thought I could probably make cuter ones. So I did. I am starting my Etsy store once we get moved and settled. My store will be called Fleur de Lulu. Lulu is what I call Bryn. Please tell me what you think!


Everything is just Buggy!


In the Meadow.



Itsy Bitsy Spider


Fruit Salad. Yummy, yummy!
(Currently working on cherries and a strawberry.)



Pretty in Pastel and Animal Crackers
(Have a ton of these in many, many different ribbons with jewels and bows too.)


11 comments:

  1. If I was having a Girl, I would be all over these. Are they just ribbon with velcro? or do they have some sort of metal in them? Would they work on older children?

    Just a few questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    They are ribbon with alligator clips and hot glue and yes they are for older girls too. Any little girl that wears barrettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadja, I will make you some bees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Beastie Boys' 'She's Crafty' has been going through my head since I read this post yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A. yep, that's where I got it! She's crafty, she gets around...love the Beastie Boys!

    Thanks for all your feedback! I hope to have my Etsy store going soon. I am working on my inventory right now and as soon as we get settled in a new home I will have it going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE them. Tell me when your etsy store is ready to go. These are seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I'm super impressed. Let me know when you get your store up and running. I love the "animal crackers".

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...