Friday, March 6, 2009

one year ago today...

...I looked like this:


5:30 am on March 6, 2008 we were on our way to the hospital to meet our daughter...

...Bryn Elise 7lbs. 4oz.

(I always think of Stevie Wonder's Isn't she lovely)

This birthday is shared by Chad and this was by far the best present he could have hoped for. You're welcome!
The BIG brothers

next to her daddy's shoe (she was 20 1/4 in. long)


Happy first birthday to my darling little girl and happy birthday to my baby daddy! Love you!!

7 comments:

  1. What a darling pregnant belly and a beautiful nursery!!!!

    Happy Birthday baby Byrn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to say that those two pictures of me were very unflattering as I did not have on ANY eye make up. You just saw a rare bird! But it's not about me...this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very happy first b-day to Bryn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Miss Bryn Elise. You are a darling little angel. I can't believe you are one whole year old!

    And Happy Birthday to Chad, who is NOT a darling little angel. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - you're the cutest pregnant woman ever.

    And Bryn came out EXCEPTIONALLY gorgeous. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...