Here it is:
ARE YOU AT RISK?
If you're worried about how much time you spend online, ask yourself the questions below. If you answer yes to three or more, you might want to try to cut back or seek help. Go to the website of the Center for Internet Addiction Recovery-Netaddiction.com-for more details.
- Do you check e-mail before doing other important tasks, like playing with or caring for the baby? (Does my BlackBerry count?)
- Are you constantly forming new relationships online? no, well unless you are talking about new followers to Twitter, or Facebook friends
- Are you less productive at work or neglecting household tasks? NO!
- Do you often stay online longer than you intended? maybe
- Are you losing sleep due to staying online late at night? me? loose sleep...never!
- Do you crave computer time when you aren't logged on? No, I crave ice cream, raisinets, and quiet time
- Do you choose to go online instead of spending time with your partner? hmmm...no, kidding, my kids definitely NO!
- Do you lay in bed at night and plan your next blog post? sometimes
- Do you think of something funny and say "I need to Tweet that!"? guilty