Sunday, February 8, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things



First is the Bumkins Super bib. This is the BEST bib ever. It is waterproof, you can just wipe it off and use it several times. Get it here.




Boon Bug Pod. Store all your bath toys and shampoo in this cute little ladybug (comes in a frog too).

Boon Snack Ball snack container. This is a super cute, fun, sturdy snack container. Only downfall is it rolls off the table. But I still love it.


Last but not least are these adorable sippy cups. I am a sucker for anything monogrammed or personalized. I bought two for Bryn and I loved them so much I also bought them as gifts. Get them here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BUMPKINS BIBS! THEY ARE THE BEST. PLUS THE POCKET STAYS OPEN AND CATCHES FOOD. THERE GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ladybugs. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...