Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The eyes have it

When it come to make up I love Earth tones. I just got Earthy Chic by bareMinerals. Verdict: love it. It comes with three eyes colors, Chic Nude Eyecolor, Smoky Sage Eyecolor, Spiced Fig Liner Shadow; a lip color, Mini Sandy Buxom Lip Polish; and a blush, Desert Rose Blush. It is pretty and would compliment most skin tones.



Diorshow mascara by Dior is in a word FABULOUS! It really does live up to its hype. I have tried almost every drug store brand there is. Nothing comes close in my estimation. Prove me wrong!


2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about their eye make up and have wanted to try it...maybe for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - Diorshow is SO fun. I was just looking back at pictures and I saw a picture of my eyelashes and even I was impressed.

    (I'm my own worst critic.)

    It's AMAZING. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...