Friday, September 5, 2008

On the road again...

Well I am finally going home. I don't have power as of yet or a vehicle. I found out that my engine seized, somehow oil was leaking. Yeah, that sucks! My dad is letting me use his truck to get home. He has a motorcycle and he will drive that until he can come down and get his truck. Plus I will be able to drive his truck around and not have to worry about getting to work. As far as the power thing goes, crews are diligently working on it. I hope it will be back on by the time I get there. We do have generator but our well is not hooked up to it. We will have to get that wired into it.
It seems these damn hurricanes are following me. Hanna is coming this way (NC). Ike is not far behind, and could possibly make it's way into the Gulf (but let's not think that).
I think I must have pissed Karma off!

2 comments:

Your thoughts...