Monday, September 22, 2008

Always in search of the perfect lip gloss

Target unveiled three new make-up collections: Pixi, JK Jemma Kidd, and NP Set. I love make-up and I love buying it even more. I must have a dozen or so lip glosses. (It's an addiction)

I was there for the usual diapers, formula, and a basket full of crap that I don't need when this make up caught my eye. There was so much to choose from. I wound up purchasing another lip gloss. I got the Pixi Vitamin Lip Silk in Flora. I am always in search of the perfect lip gloss. I need a lip gloss that when the wind blows my hair doesn't stick to my lips, that last more than 30 minutes, that doesn't look like my lips are bleeding pink goo, that doesn't leave that disgusting white gunk behind that is only noticeable when I smile, and most of all that looks natural! I'll give this a try.

In my make-up drawer:

Lip sticks, glosses and balms...OH MY!

8 comments:

  1. I failed to mention amidst my rambling that the new make up is kinda expensive for Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that i am not the only one who is obsessed w/ lip gloss.

    currently i love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne and Watermelon. Not goopy, not ikcy. And has a refreshing minty scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Can I ask where you found this ADORABLE blog template? Quiet Oasis is searching for one...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. two pretzels/quiet oasis,

    Sure here is the web address:

    http://www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/

    There were so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always make fun of my friend T. for her lip gloss collection. At any given time, I can find 20+ lip glosses in her car and purse. It cracks me up! Now I know she's not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ms. Bee. I adore the DIOR stuff, as well. Plus, I love the container.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just in: I have used my new lip gloss for three days now and I really like it.

    (I will try Dior too!
    I am going to need some therapy for my addiction...
    "Hi my name is Freckleface, and I am a lip gloss addict.")

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...