Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gustav

Well it appears as though I will be evacuating come Friday, the anniversary of Katrina. It was downgraded to a tropical storm because it went over land and slowed down. The problem is that once it gets passed Cuba it is in open water, warm open water, which is a recipe for disaster. It will pick up speed and get stronger. It is supposed to be a Cat 3 by this weekend and possibly hit us by Monday. I am not jumping the gun, I am just getting prepared.
I am a little stressed out though. I have to lug three kids and two dogs across the South to North Carolina, all.by.myself! Chad has to stay behind and help all the idiots that decide to stay. I am driving the truck so I can haul all of our junk and the dogs. My dilemma is I can't stop to pee because I would have to take everyone in the potty with me and my crap would get stolen. So I think I am going to steal a urinal from work for the boys and hmmmm maybe an adult diaper!?! (kidding of course) Either that or I just will not eat or drink the entire time. What to do, what to do?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I know...we have a possible hurricane bearing down on us and I worried about how I am going to pee. Priorities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I wish there was something I could do to help you.

    I totally think you should wear an adult diaper. It worked for that crazy astronaut lady...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...i read this after your other post -- that sucks that you have to evacuate again! drive safe...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...