Thursday, August 14, 2008

Computer woes

My computer had a virus, again. Instead of taking it to Firedog again we decided to save $130 and do it ourselves. We tried all kinds of anti-virus programs and it still didn't work. We consulted with Firedog and they said that it sounded like spyware. We had to re-install Windows and upgrade to the newest Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. We did that.
I finally have my computer back but I lost everything. I had all my pictures burned onto discs (thank God!) and my iTunes backed up but I lost everything else. All "my favorites" I had stored and all of my email contacts. Now I have to wait until I receive an email so I can save it to my address book. I had all my blogs that I read saved on my favorites too. Bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! That really sucks! Hopefully you get your collection of favorites back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...