Saturday, July 12, 2008

Designers, rock the casbah!


It's back! Project Runway Season 5 premieres on Wednesday. This is my favorite show. I watch the reruns anytime they are on and I never get tired of it. It has all the things I love: fashion, reality, drama (it's a mother f***ing walk off!), and comedy. I can't get enough of it. Whether it's Tim Gunn's catch phrase "Make it work", Michael Kors' fabulous one-liners "All she's missing to me is a cigarette and a beret and she's Paris 1957; and it's a little Shirley MacClaine when she played a hooker in 'A Heart of Gold', or the quirky designers like Santino, Andrae, and Christian. I am a self confessed addict.

4 comments:

  1. my sister and I have been watching episodes this weekend! I can't wait eaither - SO PUMPED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite shows period and by far my favorite reality show. I want Tim Gunn to be my gay best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait!

    There isn't a more fabulous show on television.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Props to your Santino throwback in the title.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...