Three years ago today we loaded up two vehicles with two kids and two dogs and a bunch of stuff and drove 20 hours to Louisiana. (It is actually about 15 hours...but not with multiple potty stops) My thoughts on living in the South thus far:
- The weather in the summer is atrocious (hate hurricanes!)
- The weather in the winter is fabulous
- The bugs are big and everywhere!
- Living here has been an experience. We have seen and done so many things that I never thought I would see or do. I love living close to the ocean.
- I miss my family and friends. I have missed weddings and babies being born. I have to see everything via the Internet :o(
We only have about a year left. I can't wait to see where we will go next!