Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Twilght Ladybug

I have three children ages 8, 4, and 3 months. Besides shoes, purses, and make-up, I love shopping for my kids. I am always on the search for the next best thing or the new gotta-have-it toy. Trust me, my kids want for nothing! With my boys they had the Fisher Price aquariums that hooked on their cribs. We bought Bryn the FP Rainforest Soother and it is okay. The music and lights don't stay on nearly long enough. A while ago I saw the Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light in a magazine and I though hey that's pretty neat but it didn't look girly enoughThen I was shopping in a up-scale baby store and I saw the Twilight Ladybug. This was perfect, I went home, got on the computer and it was mine, or Bryn's...whatever. I wasn't sure how it was going to work. Once it arrived I couldn't wait to try it out. It has three different colors to choose from, ruby red, emerald green, or sapphire blue. The red strictly is a night light. The blue and green projects a crescent moon and stars all over the room. It even projects seven constellations on the ceiling. (I had those plastic stars that glow that I had to stick on the ceiling...this is way cooler!) It stays on for 45 minutes and then shuts off so I don't have to worry about wasting the batteries. After having this for several weeks I can honestly say it exceeds my expectations. It is fabulous, adorable and very relaxing. I think I am going to buy the turtle for the boys. This would make a great gift!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic. How COOL?!?!

    I see this as a gift for a niece or nephew in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...