Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am not making this up!

During a routine OB ultrasound exam today, I had to compose myself. This is an actual conversation. (To get the full effect use a Southern accent while reading.)

Britney: What is that? Is that the baby's face?

Me: No, that's the heart.

Britney: The heart...that looks funny?

Husband: Yeah hunny, she's takin' pitures of the 4 chamber heart.

Britney: Bobby, you dummy, we ain't got no 4 chamber heart.

Me (trying not to laugh....think dead puppies, dead puppies): Yeah...we do.

Britney: Oh wait, I was thinkin' 'bout cows. Ya know, they gots 4 stomachs.

*The only thing changed were the names. And the fact that I used the name Britney is purely coincidental. Again this was an actual conversation. In defense of Southerners, not all of them are this ignorant.

3 comments:

  1. And this is a good example of a person who should not be breeding.

    Shocking, funny and pathetic at the same time.

    I feel sorry for their child.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...