Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gum control

One of my pet peeves is gum chewing. There is nothing wrong with gum, it's the gum chewers. Not the polite gum chewers, but the I am grazing in a field gum chewers. I don't like to hear it or see it. It's gross and rude, especially when in a public place. Today I had a nurse cracking and smacking her gum in my ear. It was completely distracting and annoying. I like a piece of gum on occasion, usually after a meal when I cannot brush my teeth, but that's it. If you are not going to chew politely then SPIT OUT YOUR DAMN GUM!

Notorious gum chewer

4 comments:

  1. i was JUST at a wedding last night and the maid of honor was chewing gum during her brisk walk down the aisle and during her speech. it was highly annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so annoyed by people who do this too. I think, "Umm... I'm sure what you have tastes great, but I don't care to see if it looks just as great."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic title!

    I couldn't agree with you more. Nothing makes a person look more disgusting than chewing like a horse. If you started a Ban Gum revolution, I would be on board. Put it on the ballot I say.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...