Sunday, May 4, 2008

The year of the ginger kid!

People magazine came out with their 100 most beautiful people issue on Friday with Kate Hudson gracing the cover. I am always curious who will make the issue. Beauty is subjective. I love unconventional beauty. What is beautiful for one may not be for another. You could be the most beautiful person but if you have a nasty disposition then you quickly become the ugliest.

I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the issue, First of all why are these Hills people in it? Why are these Hills people everywhere for that matter. I can't even watch the Kentucky Derby without seeing those idiots. In the issue I found it humorous that they asked the cast of The Hills to take a picture of themselves in the morning. All of them did it, appearing with no makeup, brushing their teeth, drinking coffee...all but one. Yep you guessed it, Heidi Montag. She took this "Glamour Shot", it was ridiculous. Props to People Mag they totally called her out saying "Really?". I love it! All in all I found the issue b o r i n g. It seems that they have the same people every year. Gee, George Clooney, Jessica Simpson...oh look Halle Berry, imagine that (they're hot, I get it)! OK its fine if you want to keep putting the same people in, but lets change it up once in a while. Here are some people I feel were left out. I love that Tina Fey is in there, but what about Amy Poehler? Drew Barrymore, has anyone noticed that she looks awesome lately? Boy that Mac guy does wonders for her. Joel McHale, a sense of humor hands down is the hottest accessory. Carl Edwards of NASCAR fame, have you seen his body? Sarah Jessica Parker, screw Maxim, Nate Berkus (WHY!?!), Chef Bobby Flay (there is something about a man in the kitchen), I could go on. Who would you add and why? Questionable beauties, Rumor Willis (Huh? I don't get it), Rachael Ray (soooo annoying), Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz (gross and grosser).



My favorite thing about the issue, the Year of the Redhead! Awesome! Featuring Julianne Moore, Lauren Ambrose, Christina Hendricks (?), Isla Fisher, Amy Adams and Marcia Cross. My only question, where is Conan O'Brien, Debra Messing, Cate Blanchett, Prince Harry, or Danny Bonaduce (jk) ? Thanks People, ginger kids rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...