Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ten years!!


Today I have been married for 10 years! When I look back to May 22, 1998 I could never imagine being at this point in my life. Three beautiful children, a great job, and living in New Orleans. We've made mistakes and argued about things that now seem trivial, but I wouldn't change a thing. Those little trials and tribulations have only made us stronger. I love my husband more than ever! Thanks for putting up with me Chad!


The tenth anniversary is tin and I wanted to get him something traditional. So here it is, a new phone. (He also got an iPod and new clothes. )


4 comments:

  1. a big congrats to you and your husband! here's to another decade...and then many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! That's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...