Friday, May 2, 2008

Sweet ride!

We went to Wal*Mart last night and as we were leaving my husband pointed out this little beauty.





Note the phat rims! This picture doesn't do it justice. The crap vinyl top was hand sewn together, probably not by 'Sewing Susan' and the back window, if you want to call it that, was mesh. Oh and the dash was covered in luxurious leopard (steering wheel too), the seats were faux fur (must be a member of Peta), and there were of course...fuzzy dice. Would this be what you call a "hillbilly convertible"??

3 comments:

  1. You should have seen me "attempt" to take this picture nonchalantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the rims were more of a priority than a functional rear window.

    Only at Wal*Mart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is something! We are getting a new (used) car for my husband this weekend and I am going to post pictures of his current car. Oh boy, is it something special!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...