Friday, May 23, 2008

Is that what I think it is?

So I am driving to work the other day, it is 6:00 in the morning, and I see something on the side of the road. I am always looking around on my drive. I drive the interstate and it goes through a wooded area. I have been making this drive since January and never really saw anything that exciting maybe an occasional nutria. I looked off to my left in the woods and there was a little furry thing with what looked like stripes. I did a double take and I was already passed it so I couldn't really see it well. I thought it was a pig! I told my husband and he said that there are wild boars here. I knew that but I didn't expect to actually see one. I thought they kind of stayed hidden. Obviously I don't know much about them. Chad thought that I was seeing things or that it was a nutria. Yesterday he drove me to work so he could do some work on the car and low and behold we both saw it, in the same spot. Just eating and swinging it's little tail. Only in Louisiana!!



This is what it looked like. Everything is cute when it's a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...