Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got a Neti Pot!

Okay this I did see on Oprah and I thought I should give it a try. I suffer from allergies and asthma and get frequent nose bleeds. It is even worse since I moved to Cajun Country. The pollen and mold mixed with the humidity is hell on my hair, uh I mean nose. I tried it out and I was pleasantly surprised. It felt kind of weird at first but then refreshing. I however did not perform "Neti Pot yoga", I looked ridiculous enough with this thing hanging out of my nose. All I did was use a tissue and blew my nose. I will keep using it and see if it makes a difference in my allergies. Salt water is certainly cheaper than Zyrtec. If I decide that it doesn't work out at least I have a cute little watering can for my herb garden!

This video cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. I got a nose bleed today...I probably have to use it for a while before I really see a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please keep us posted on this little product. i've NEVER seen one in use, only heard of them. i cannot see how this would be "soothing" - but, again, your reviews are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the PSA on the neti pot. This method has always sounded interesting to me, but I am not sure I would like pouring stuff "up" my nose. Really, I want to do it, but am too nervous.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...