Sunday, May 11, 2008

The best gift ever

Today is Mother's Day and I awoke to my boys running into my room to wish me a Happy Mother's Day with kisses and hugs. Nobody even had to tell them what day it was, they knew. Of course daddy went shopping for them and bought a card with a great gift, but my favorite gift was from my 8 year old, Hayden. He made me a card (I cried when I read it) and he painted a flower pot and put flowers in it. The flowers were kind of mangled because he had it hidden, but I love it just the same. These are the gifts that I will cherish forever!

4 comments:

  1. VERY SWEET! i'd love to be able to read that card, i'm sure it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Happy Mother's Day! You are a fantastic mother and have great kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said:
    Dear Mom,
    I wanted to tell you that you have been the best mom ever. So this is your gift to you from me to let you know on school days I miss you a lot. Also, I love you a lot.
    Sincerely,
    Your son Hayden

    p.s.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...