Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oprah Shmoprah

One of my favorite things is Shaklee's Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. Now I am not a tree hugger or anything, nor have I jumped on Al Gore's electric powered bandwagon. I just wanted to use a cleaner that was healthier for my family. I believe that we as a whole use way too many chemicals. They are everywhere, from foods that we eat to cleaning products. I have asthma and if I want to clean my bathroom I have to put on a freakin' surgical mask because the fumes are so bad.
Shaklee makes many cleaning products but I have so far only tried the Basic H2™ and the Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate. The Basic H2™ is great for basic cleaning, windows, mirrors, and degreasing. Not only is it organic but it is quite cost effective. It's a concentrate that comes in a 16 oz. container and you only need a small amount added to water, (I also bought the spray bottles). I highly recommend trying it.
Oh and yes this was also featured as one of Oprah's favorite things, but I had it first!

3 comments:

  1. I need to try this stuff. I currently use Seventh Generation, Method, and Green Works. I like them all but, like with beauty products, I can't leave well-enough alone and must try every product ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there S., I'm superexcited to have another blog to read! Welcome.

    Mrs. Myers is also a great natural cleaner. Ever since I bought my home I have used natural cleaners. Harsh(poisonous) chemicals scare me with kids. Plain old vinager can work wonders too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK it is past my bedtime and I can't spell.

    It is Mrs. Meyers cleaner and good ol' vinegar. Well I'm off to bed!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...