Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My journey into the blogosphere thus far

I never thought I would be a blogger. I didn't think I had anything clever to say. But indeed I can ramble for hours about useless crap ;o) No seriously, I find it cathartic. Not to mention if I am sitting at the computer I am not eating. One step closer to fitting back into those jeans! I go back to work on Monday, blah! Unfortunately I will not be able to be on the computer as much. I am going to be working full-time, I miss getting a paycheck. I am so poor I can't even pay attention. Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week!
I rather enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for reading! I hope I can blog a little here and there.

2 comments:

  1. So fun that you love blogging, isn't it great? I'm telling you, it becomes addictive.

    (Thanks for all of your comments on my blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you chose to join us! I really enjoy your blog. It is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...